Well nothing really happened here in week 52, except that I did get my Dad's quilt done.
I did also finish the top on the Peter/Hunter/generic boy quilt.
And then I promptly have done nothing.
Although I did take out the completed crayons for the crayon quilt and laid them out. I was able to see that the flaw that I thought was there in every crayon indeed is there in every crayon. I have made a design change, which requires doing some ripping, snorting and repiecing with Y seams on each crayon. On a few crayons, they will need more strips, as somehow they are not long enough. I also determined that the quilt will have to hang upside down in the show (the crayon points hanging down), as I have no idea how else to get a sleeve on the thing!
So not a lot of quilting after the holiday, but a real revelation in what to do with this quilt. So now it's just a matter of getting to it.