Back on March 24, I wrote this about it:
...I had started a top of all the tumbler shapes that came in the Bits 'n Pieces club. There were never enough tumbles in any one color / shade / type to make anything. So I just threw them all together. I got it to a flimsy, sandwiched it with a frankenbatt, got it quilted it, trimmed it and got the binding attached. It's sitting in the pile, waiting to be finished. I hope to have tumblers to come up in the pre-cut challenge and then I can get a finish out real quick!
So yesterday we had to head north for haircuts and I got that sucker bound in the car! This morning I snuck out and took a quick picture in my pjs. Happy Easter / Passover everyone.
Here it is, in all its glory. 53 inches square, so 4.27 yards by my reckoning. Also my April pre-cut challenge quilt!
Excuse me while I email Ellen to move me down.