Friday, December 21, 2007

Week 52 goals

Goals for Week 52:
Dad quilt done
Pictures into guild for show - meeting with them on the 28th anyway
Anything else I want!!!

I decided earlier in the week when I was taking a long look at what I need to finish by the guild show in March and what I want to finish by that point that between now and the new year, I get to sew on whatever I want. There are only 3 rules:

1. Dad quilt must be done
2. Don't start anything new until New Year's Day (come on Carolina Crossroads!!!)
3. The Dorothy Young Christmas mystery is 'legal'

At some point, I just need to move where the mojo takes me. This will all be in the land of UFO's. I may make some doll clothes for the new American Girl doll making her way to our house this Christmastime.

What I hope for is that a lot of quilts that have blocks done will make it into tops and get all the way through the process except for hand stitiching down the binding. Then having a ton of hand work next to every TV is a good thing and a great way to bust a lot of tivo.

No comments: