Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday night news flash

A quick Saturday night update:

I did get the 150 2 patches done for my OC. I also sewed as much as I could on the CC with the milk crate strips I had cut. I netted 16 step 1 blocks and 16 step 2 blocks, plus more pieces for variety later on. I also cut 70 of the 150 dark squares needed for Kim’s GC 150 2 patches. So I got a lot done.

Tomorrow’s goal is the green Ziploc and its processing, finishing Kim’s kit so I can mail it to her and maybe the 3.5” strips for the Patches and Pinwheels. Those are all EZ angle units, so lots of cutting and sewing into HSTs and then into pinwheels.

No comments: