Thursday, April 10, 2008

A little bit here, a little bit there

While waiting for my group work partner to come over to finish our presentation, I did a little quilting. I made a little bag to hold a wall hanging when it’s all rolled up for storage and I continued work on the little red mat. I was able to pick out fabrics to finish it from my stash, added borders and got it sandwiched. It’s basically the size of a large placemat.

I’m thinking of practicing my stippling on it. I bought a large stipple template a few months ago and the pounce with chalk, so I may whip all that out to try it out. My free motion quilting is awful, but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

Tonight class was moved up from 8-10 to 6-8. We also have to give the aforementioned presentation, which is not fun, but it won’t be too bad and it will be over. The only other obligation for this class will be the final. However when I get home, I need to do group work for my other class that must be submitted by midnight. I have no idea if I will get to sew at all.

No comments: