Monday, March 10, 2008

bargello progress...

Well the quilt show was a success, despite the new location. More on that in another post when I actually have PICTURES!!!!

Anyway, Bonnie just revealed the start of what to cut for the April mystery. Now it seems stupid to start the April mystery while I’m not even really going on the CC mystery, but hey. So I have revised my cutting goals:

100 – 1.5 squares
100 – 1.5 x 3.5 strips
50 sets – 2.5 squares and 2.5 x 4.5 bricks (2.5 x 7)
50 sets – 2.5 x 4.5 bricks and 2.5 x 6.5 bricks (2.5 x 11)
2 inch strips
3.5 strips

On other fronts, I went down to my sewing room last night at like 9 and started to sew on the bargello. If I want to give it to my co-worker for the fundraiser, I need to give it to her Friday morning and time’s a-wasting, so I got the other 3 strip sets done. So now I have all 4 strip sets done. Tonight’s goal is to make the 2 uphill and the 2 downhill panels, all around having to go to a church meeting and also around handling some other stuff.

Then tomorrow I can finish the top and make the sandwich. Wednesday I can quilt it simply and Thursday I can bind it. If I can do this, it will make my day!

No comments: