Friday, January 18, 2008

Week 3

Goals for Week 3:
Pictures into guild for show
Crayons quilted:
Orange
Purple
Black
Red
Blue
Table Runners for Quilt show
January Table Runner
Carolina Crossroads
Chiclets
100th day of school quilt

What I got done:

Friday – 9 chiclets blocks. Goal is 6 per month to finish and this gets me all of January and half of February.

Saturday – too busy to sew.

Sunday – too busy and too tired to sew.

Monday – did nothing – church meeting.

Tuesday – did nothing.

Wednesday – nothing due to class.

Thursday – nothing due to class

Stashbusting efforts:

Well, I didn’t add to the stash, which is always a good sign! LOL. I did work on a really annoying UFO, so that is like double points in my book. My stress level over this insurance exam is off the roof and I will be much better next Thursday afternoon when it’s over. I did indeed take next Friday off as a reward to myself. Sometimes you just need to do it.

It was just as well I did not start the table runner projects for the quilt show, as the other person making identical items had some design issues. Now that we have it all hammered out, I should be good to go.

No comments: