Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Several Days of Catch-Up

Friday – Christmas party with my bee. Very fun!!!

Saturday – After getting home in the afternoon and taking a nap, I got the purple crayon fixed and sandwiched for quilting. I also sewed 50 pieces on the black crayon.

Sunday – Despite feeling all congested, I did get the yellow crayon fixed and sandwiched for quilting. I also got the upstairs quilting station set up.

Monday – Up in Chicago with sick MIL – don’t ask.

Tuesday – After all the craziness, I did manage to quilt half of the yellow crayon. It went far faster than I expected, so it should be a far more manageable project to complete than what I thought.

I did not get to go to the Treadle to get browns for my CC, nor could I cut Kim’s CC. Such is life. We’ll get there.

No comments: