Saturday, April 07, 2012

Traditions

Traditions. Every family has them. For us, it's watching The 10 Commandments. And tonight is the night. My 11 year old, who actually started this tradition, is threatening to boycott, but I'm not sure if I will let her.

Anyway, the point is, traditions are good and don't need to be formal.

On to quilty content. Yesterday, I took the day off and I was moving along just fine until the migraine hit with a vengeance at 5.30. I did finish quilting the Australia quilt. I made some more BRB blocks, but not enough. I finished prepping some QAYG foundations. I finished the last of the required Chiclets centers.

And I filed my taxes online. So glamorous I know.

So today I will be making easy fun food to watch during the movie, maybe doing a bit in our mini garden, making a FART to the quilt shop and of course more quilting. I do want to quilt on the Huge Fence Rail today. I also will make more BRB blocks. I think during the movie itself I will take the ST. Pat's blocks out, make the top, make the back and sandwich the whole thing. That's a lot of work, but the movie is 5 hours long.

No comments: