Sunday, January 01, 2012

Sick of Green

I'm sick of green. There, I said it. I'm so stuck in the Orca Bay mystery. I'm trying to finish all of the green clues, since Bonnie's black is my green. OMG, I am so sick of green.

Oh, and Happy New Year.

I shall persevere. I am close to being done with the green. I had hoped to be done with it yesterday, but that did not happen. So today I shall try again to be done.

I went and saw the reveal for Orca Bay and I like it. I'm also glad that I switched the black and green positions in my own quilt. While green is bugging me now, having a quilt with that much black would bug me later with the finished product.

I also need to finish Jeanne's Diamonds, which I also hope to do today.

They're still asleep and I best get downstairs to start HP 6 and finishing up all that green....

No comments: