Monday, January 31, 2011

EOM January 2011

Finishes
Carolyn’s quilt – ready to mail, providing the weather will let me go to the PO
WB quilt – into inventory
Second hand clothes in pink – delivered to co-worker who will surprise recipient
Judy’s monochromatic challenge in yellow – 2 pieces, one for home and one for work
Blue 9-patch – into inventory

Total Stash Busted: 17.80 yards

Not too shabby. I am pleased. I completed 5 things, and there were 4 Fridays in January. I’m at +1.

Now on to February.

I just love to plan and did a fair amount of it yesterday afternoon. We’ll see where I end up.

My goals for finishes:
XO blue quilt
GS banner quilt thing
Apron for exchange
Judy’s monochromatic thing
Ericka’s quilt
Blue D9P
Peach LCRR
St. Pat’s LCRR
St. Pat’s dresser mat

My goals for milestones:
Hugs and Kisses – start quilting in sections
D9P – machine quilt one section
RRCB – completed top
Hidden Spools – started
Kill one scrap bag
LCRRs – remain current

Things in waiting
Christmas BRB
Xmas Lights
Henrietta Whiskers BOM

No comments: