Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Part A Week 3

Let’s see, we’re in Part A of week 3. I’m falling down on posting, but not on quilting.

Here are my goals and my statuses on them:

My goals for finishes in January include -
Carolyn’s quilt – done, need to label and mail
WB quilt – need to trim threads
XO blue quilt – no better
GS banner quilt thing – no better
Christmas BRB – no better
Second hand clothes in pink – for a co-worker who is having a girl – at hand binding stage

My goals for milestones in January include -
Hugs and Kisses – completed top – blocks done
BOM – months 1 and 2 complete; month 6 started – only month 6 started
D9P – next 20 blocks – no better
D9P – machine quilt one section – no better
RRCB – completed top – no better
Xmas Lights – completed top – no better

Plus to add on for the fun of it:
Judy’s monochromatic challenge in yellow – not started
Apron for exchange – not started
Blue 9-patch – at hand binding stage
Henrietta Whiskers BOM

So how to block and tackle with like 11 days left….

Finish goals – Carolyn’s, WB, Second hand clothes, Blue 9-patch, apron, yellow
If I finish all of these things, I would have 6 finishes, 3 of which were UFOs and 3 of which were current year creations.

Everything else I hope to make progress on. If I don’t, I don’t. :-)

No comments: