Monday, November 09, 2009

more plodding

It’s another day in the life. I didn’t get any sewing done this weekend, except for marking up those denim circles. I was just overcome with that tired feeling and I went with it.

I’m having an exceedingly hard time in one of my grad school classes. Last Thursday the prof announced that if a student was satisfied with their grade prior to the final, they did not have to take the final, which is a very large business case. The points in the class are divided 50-50 between individual performance and group performance. Group work brings my grade up and individual work brings my grade way, way down. So I have made the executive decision to end my grade once the last coursework is turned in. If I try the final case, I will no doubt bring my grade down. I don’t know if I will end up with a C or a B, but as long as it’s at least a C, I’m OK. My math has my grade at a very low B.

And so that is my executive decision. Now to finish off my part of the group work, which will be all complete by about 7:30pm on 11/19. (But who’s counting?)

No comments: