Saturday, November 02, 2019

Attitude of Gratitude (AOG): 11/02/19

Today I am thankful for two wonderful men in my life!

Jack joined our family 7 minutes after midnight on a Saturday morning like today.  Without going into detail, he is lucky to be here and and that same fierce determination (quoting his mother here) is what has made him the strong man he is today.  I was lucky enough to be the first family member to greet him when he arrived, so long ago when they lived on Grand and I lived on DuBois.  Named after his grandfather, since Harleigh's arrival, he has been fondly known as Uncle Jack 2.0.  Happy birthday Jack!

Marcus joined our extended family when he married my SIL Nene.  They are the wonderful parents of two amazing daughters.  Marcus is a quiet, strong, faithful example of how to be a loving and supportive spouse and father.  Trust me, he's a quiet man of few words, but the love of  family radiates from him.  We do not see him at every gathering; he is working to make their lives better, that is just who he is. Happy birthday Marcus!

No comments: