Sunday, November 24, 2019

AOG: A Week's Worth! 11/18 - 11/24

Welp, I fell behind a bit!

Mon 11/18 - Both Ted and I were grateful for OSF On Call, a video call service you can do with a healthcare professional.  They got Renee diagnosed and on meds.  Ted did the call with her.

Tue 11/19 - My gratitute on this day was for friendly, helpful people at the bank when I closed my girl scout troop account.  There are always horror stories, and my experience was exemplary.

Wed 11/20 - While it's a guilty pleasure, I am always thankful for the TC show Survivor!

Thu 11/21 - On this day, I was so thankful for Ted!  He was home sick, but when I came home, he came outside and helped me with my tires.  Pro tip, when you have a tire rotation, the sensor system doesn't keep up, so the right front might now be the left rear. 

Fri 11/22 - On this day, I gave thanks for my country, and mourned the thought of yet another impeachment, the third in my lifetime.

Sat 11/23 - Yesterday we were thankful for good weather and the time and ability to check in on our girl.  She had been sick for the past week, and she sounded better on Friday, but we went and said hi after haircuts.

Sun 11/24 - Today I am thankful for rest.  I am truly getting into restful mode, which is hard for me to do.  Ted asked me my agenda for the day, and I replied, "No pressure!  I'm on vacation!", which made him laugh.  My to do list is a mile long and oh well to that!

No comments: