Saturday, November 09, 2019

AOG: 11/06/19 - 11/08/19

I've missed a few days so here they are:

11/06/19 - I am thankful for my guilty pleasure of Survivor.  I'm in two polls and while I am out of one, I still have a remote chance in the other.  Also, homemade spaghetti.

11/07/19 - I am thankful for my quilt guild.  I haven’t been faithful in going, so I am making a push.  Now as an empty-nester, I need to make sure I rebuild my friends group and this is one way to do so.  Last night it was great to see a young man (10?) show his first quilt and then have the featured speaker be another young man (25?), who is a well-known designer.

11/08/19 - I am thankful for my job.  I worked 83 hours this pay period (usual is 77.50) and while it seems strange to be thankful to be working unpaid overtime, I am.  My team and I figured out on that afternoon we accidentally screwed something up and now we can figure out how to resolve.  We used that quiet Friday afternoon to make some serious headway.

No comments: