Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Week 35 Goals

And to get more anal - let's get down to brass tacks and do this by the week....I do consider the week in 2 parts - when my work week starts until when it ends (usually Friday afternoons) and then the weekend.  Thus Monday starts my week in my thinking.

Sunday - rest day and list day - This was September 1.

Monday - day off - I finished the peach sox, did finishing on 3 pairs and blocked one pair.  Nothing else.

Tuesday - Running Renee around for all of her appointments.  Buy gas and pick up the application for the easy pay gas thing.  Trivia.

Wednesday - Clean off computer desk and set myself up on it!  Work on purple cardigan edging.  Order Moana fabric.  Do football lineup.  Lawn work. 1 hour upstairs.  Get handwork organized.

Thursday - guild for me - nothing will get done, except knitting.  Wind yarn if it's here..

Friday - done by 4! - Build the weekly home blessing hour for the floor.  I really need this!  Make a roast chicken.  Make sense of Good Fortune.  Lawn work.  1 hour upstairs.

Saturday - Dog pillow.  Sandwich one quilt.  Block peach sox.  5 garage boxes.  Lawn work. 1 hour upstairs.  Process chicken broth, either by freezing or eating.

Sunday - Dog pillow.  If done, order insert. Sandwich one quilt.  Lawn work. Garage racks.  Have piano conversation.  1 hour upstairs.






















No comments: