Sunday, September 08, 2019

Q3 UFO Finishes

I've got 2 finishes to report.


This one is Thisle Manor.  It was an online Stitch Along (SAL) from 2008, as the date is stitched into the piece itself.  I used a variated floss to stitch this one and then I spent what felt like (and actually was) years finding fabrics.  Then it took me forever to get the needlepoint and the fabrics together, then an age to get it pieced.  Quilting and finishing went at the normal pace.  I  bought a table top mini quilt holder for my new office (expected April 2020) and hope to show it on top of my new bookcase.

12" x 13", which is 0.269 yards.


This one is a BOM that was one of those Buck a Block Thangles things.  I reverse imaged some of the blocks or moved units around to get the block count up to 20.  I really like this one.

40" x 50", which is 3.09 yards.

Yay to be done!

No comments: