Sunday, April 21, 2019

Moving Down

I'm Lady in Waiting #2 and thankfully the Scrappy Tumblers is a finish!

Back on March 24, I wrote this about it:

...I had started a top of all the tumbler shapes that came in the Bits 'n Pieces club.  There were never enough tumbles in any one color / shade / type to make anything.  So I just threw them all together.  I got it to a flimsy, sandwiched it with a frankenbatt, got it quilted it, trimmed it and got the binding attached.  It's sitting in the pile, waiting to be finished.  I hope to have tumblers to come up in the pre-cut challenge and then I can get a finish out real quick!

So yesterday we had to head north for haircuts and I got that sucker bound in the car!  This morning I snuck out and took a quick picture in my pjs.  Happy Easter / Passover everyone.

Here it is, in all its glory. 53 inches square, so 4.27 yards by my reckoning. Also my April pre-cut challenge quilt!


Excuse me while I email Ellen to move me down.  




1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great finish. A Tumbler is on my list of quilts I want to do.