Monday, July 01, 2019

Updates on Various Odds 'n Ends

June Camp Loopy never got finished on time.  However it will be finished because I love it and it's gorgeous.  No loss - I'll just do July Camp Loopy and keep working on the June one.

Vacation was wonderful.  Posts to follow.

Still loving the new-to-me laptop.  Nice to have and since it's small, that's pretty helpful.

I have adapted to my new Kindle.  I am currently re-reading Phillipa Gregory, now that I sort of understand who everyone is and how they are related.

Kim's 6th job offer at the job fair we went to in April was for Key West and she did it on a lark.  To make a long story short, she did accept that job.  She left for Florida earlier this month and their school board officially approved her hire.  Her new school calendar has hurricane days in it.  This makes me giggle. 

I am way behind on all my quilting.  The retirement quilt did not get done and I'm not worried about it.  Somewhere in all of that was Renee's high school graduation, and frankly that took my time and energy.  No one disputes that this was the best choice.  She had a great graduation and a great party and all was well.  It didn't rain (it was raining non-stop for days beforehand).

I have found the gift certificate for the quilt shop.  However I lost my medical credit card.  That was easy enough - ordered a new one and ordered one for Renee.

When I look ahead at the calendar for the next 3 or 4 months, I should be able to get to posting regularly.  I look forward to doing so.

No comments: