Monday, July 15, 2019

Update # 2 for July

Monthly Goals - Let's see where I end up.

Quilting:

Finish binding one thing to move down the Queen's List and get my Q3 finish in.  That's the post before this one.  I was #3 on the Queen's List I believe so I'm glad to move down!

Nothing else has been completed quilting-wise.  Knitting takes over.  

However, we did do the Eastern Central IL Shop Hop and boy, did I enhance my stash!  All in good fun.  It's my hobby, right?  a few places had really good sales rooms - Peanuts fabrics, etc.  Others had really unique notions and so I had to get some of those.  The lace zippers alone were worth it.

Knitting:

July Camp Loopy - I am behind schedule but persevering forward.  There is hope!

June Camp Loopy - One sleeve is done because having 2 circs going at the same time on the sweater meant the sweater couldn't travel well.  Since there was so very much knitting time (hours at the dentist office, hours upon hours in the car travelling to all the shops in the hop), I did get 3 repeats of the pattern done on the body.  That is a lot, I assure you.

August Camp Loopy - pick and buy for this project <--not started but must be done this next week

Tivo:

Tivo weirdness continues.  More of Durrells are gone, but again, I can watch on PBS Passport; I got 3 done this weekend!  I am the Night, a miniseries about the Black Dahlia murders, also disappeared.  So I took a minute to find it on demand and start watching it and it is a NO for me.  (And then it mysteriously reappeared.  I left it there for Ted.)  So no loss there.  Did watch two more of MacGyver.

I have tivo'ed a lot (omg a lot) of the PBS programming on the 50th anniversary of going to the moon.  That will be some solid immersive viewing when I start. 

Other topics:

Think about and start a walking plan, keto sounds good, so research that, and develop a plan on how to get this living room where we want it.  10 bags of donations from garage.  5 hours in the green room.  make sense of the lawn and garden. <-- none of this got addressed.  Oh well.

Let's see if I can remember to report in each Monday and then on July 31 / August 1.

i'm 2 for 2 on Monday posts, so hey that's good.

No comments: