Monday, July 01, 2019

July Goals

Monthly Goals - Let's see where I end up.

Quilting:

Finish binding one thing to move down the Queen's List and get my Q3 finish in.

5 things - I've thought about this and I want to complete 5 things in the basement to the flimsy stage.  Then I can add one project from upstairs and also start something new if I wish.

Then for every day that I am home for the day, I want to get one sandwiched.  Right now that looks like July 4, 6, 7, 14, 21, 27 and 28.  I have 4 flimsies I think ready to go, then add in the 5 above and I think I'd be doing pretty well.

Quilting - Once I get through sandwiching, I usually have a quilting plan.   If I do, then I just jump in and quilt it.  Only 1 quilt that is sandwiched languishes. 

Add 2 to the binding pile.  Hopefully more, but that's the minimum.

Knitting:

July Camp Loopy - completed
June Camp Loopy - through the sleeves
August Camp Loopy - pick and buy for this project
Block 2 things

Tivo:

Get through half of this list.  This 29 episodes - so 15 gone would be good.  I have a lot on my tivo and so I try to stay current, but some of the older stuff can fall off.  Final count on the tivo should be 170.

Unsolved : The Murders of Tupac and BIG 3
Hillary 5
Durrells 9
The Orville 2
MacGyver 4
Knightfall 6

Other topics:

Think about and start a walking plan, keto sounds good, so research that, and develop a plan on how to get this living room where we want it.  10 bags of donations from garage.  5 hours in the green room.  make sense of the lawn and garden. 

Let's see if I can remember to report in each Monday and then on July 31 / August 1.

No comments: