Well, I did accomplish quite a lot this past week.
As of last Friday:
1. The 30s quilt is done done.
2. Binding was started on the St. Pat's quilt.
3. A quarter of the quilting was done on the Christmas 2 BOM quilt.
And the weekend:
1. A lot of binding done on the St. Pat's quilt (Downton Abbey!).
2. A BOM block completed and another cut out.
3. Easy Street step 2 done and a quarter of Step 1 done.
Of course I have goals for the week. I have one night of meetings, and I'd like to slip away for an evening this week and see Lincoln. So I have a few goals to get through the week.
By Friday night:
1. Finish the St. Pat's binding.
2. Finish the last 3 BOM blocks.
3. Finish Step 1 for Easy Street.
4. Attach the next row on the yellow LCRR.
5. More quilting on the Christmas 2 BOM.