Friday, January 01, 2010

It's January

I went to random.org and did the random number generator thing.

This month's UFO is 16! Which if you count down the list on the right, is the BRB.

The Blue Ridge Beauty is a pattern by our own Bonnie Hunter. I did mine in alternating diamonds of red and green for Christmas. The top is done and it just needs to be sandwiched and quilted. I bet that can be accomplished this month.

In order to get all 24 UFOs done, I technically need to pick another one to work on. I'm going to go with 13 - little watermelon quilt. The top is done and it's sandwiched. I even started a bit of quilting on it.

I'm also working on a few other not-listed UFOs, such as the big watermelon quilt, a chiclets quilt and some leaders and enders.

I did read Proverbs 1 today.

No comments: