Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Stash Report

Well, it's January 31. Where am I quilting-wise?

Here's the to-do list:
Christmas BRB
Little watermelon quilt
3 squares for denim quilt
4 squares for log cabin
1 row of reversible LCRR blocks together
1 GFG flower

Um, yeah.

This is what got done:
The little watermelon quilt. It used a half yard. I bought nothing new.
I also quilted a top I had lying around and got the binding on.
I also made 2 baby buntings for my DD's American Girl dolls. I haven't taken exact measurements, but I'll say it was a yard total.
So 1.5 yards used - 98.5 to go for the year.
Oh, and I did get that row of reversible LCRR blocks together. Just progress.

February goals:
The Random Number Generator said 11, which is the Advent Calendar
I personally pick 18, which is the blue baby quilt. This needs to get to Guam, STAT.
Binding on the aforementioned top I had lying around (superbowl handwork)
4 denim squares - 3 for February + 1 for January
8 log cabin squares - 4 Feb, 4 Jan
1 row of reversible LCRR blocks together and joined to the existing row
1 GFG flower, attached twice
Christmas BRB quilted and binding attached

What's left from January:
2 denim squares

I know I need to update my sidebar over on the right regarding the 100 Yard Dash from Stash, but MQM 485 is 13 business cases in 15 weeks. No rest for the wicked.

No comments: