Saturday, May 14, 2011

What is it about May?

This is the third May in a row that I just feel lousy. I have no idea what is going on! I feel like diverticulitis is coming back, yet again, I'm tired and sluggish all the time and the migraines keep flirting with me. Mentally, I have a great disposition and the switch in assignments at work is a good thing, but man, I am just TOAST.

I have purchased many things to get this garden going and I just can't move. Well, the non-stop rain today is not helping, that is for sure, but still!

Ted is home from his trip and that does help, but I seriously did nothing more than dishes while he was gone and now the laundry has piled up, my room is a disaster because I let Renee hang out in there while Ted was gone, I have sewing to do, I have Girl Scouts to do and I have gardening to do.

Meanwhile, all I want to do is lie around and watch TV!

No comments: