Sunday, November 23, 2014

And the next weekend...

Last weekend went fine.  Lessons were learned and life moved along.  It was a small implementation and it revealed many things, which was the point.  Now, I have more things to do, but that's OK.  I can only do what I can do.

Occasionally my employer rents out a movie theater for a new release movie.  Usually it's a family movie (Mr. Peabody) but this time it was the third Hunger Games movie: Mockingjay Part 1.  I let my girl have a sleepover with 2 friends.  We watched the first movie last night, the second movie this morning and the third movie was at 1 at the theater.  A co-worker of mine sat next to my girls and said they were wonderful.

I myself have to sit in the exactly middle of the theater because currently I have benign positional vertigo.  Those little crystals in my ears have decided not to stay put.  Ugh.  Annoying, really.

We have achieved some house cleaning this week as we prepare for Thanksgiving.  While we are not done by any means, I will be good enough by the day.  I need to go to bed on Wednesday night all done.  Thursday is meant for cooking and cooking only.

On the knitting front, I have started some mitts for Renee as a gift to match the hat I made her from Loopy Academy.  I have also cast on a pair of socks to work on in the living room.  As for crocheting, all parts for gifts are done and now need to be assembled.  I continue to bind the very large YBR.  I finished an Advent calendar.



Yes it's sideways.  All the little pockets are fully lined.  The numbers are all appliqued on.  I need Ted to hang it this week.

The new Bonnie mystery Grand Illusion starts this week on Friday.  I'm not even sure what my goals are, but I do know that by year end, I want all of Celtic Solstice done and I want to be current on clues.  I also would love to bust 100 yards.  That is distinctly possible....

No comments: