Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still a little impatient

I'm still waiting on that last package. I have to admit that I'm impatient. :-)

I didn't any more sewing done than the hour I did on Thursday's very bad day. I wish I got more in this weekend. It just didn't happen. Oh well. I'm not going to stress about it.

More importantly, I got out and walked both weekend days. My work is hosting a 5k in the community in 5 weeks. I've decided to train (ha ha ha) to walk it. It takes 7 laps around the local park to do 5k. I figured out that if I add a lap every 5 days, I can walk the distance nonstop by the time of the 5k. After walking all over DC (they don't call it Capitol Hill for nothing!!!!), I don't want to lose whatever conditioning I obtained. And believe it or not, I did obtain a wee little bit.

And I sold a baby quilt at our Relay For Life craft fair. And a crocheted towel. $33 total!

So this week, I have no meetings at night. I have an insurance exam to study for, and I of course want to move forward with both spring planting and spring cleaning, but sewing will just need to happen.

No comments: