While I did a lot of gardening last week, the weekend proved a bit more balanced.
On Friday night, I got the purple strings quilted. This was a huge achievement.
Saturday was a run to the LQS and a break to go see the Avengers movie, which was a lot of campy fun. I also iworked on months 5 – 8 on the BOM blocks, finishing them all with sashing. I also dud 5 more yellow LCRR blocks, which take a long time to prep. Man, a long time.
Anyway, Sunday was my GS meeting, so a lot of time went into that prep. After we got home, we were under a thunderstorm warning so we went and hid out the in basement. I went ahead and finished up the BOM blocks, trimmed the Austr quilt, prepped its binding and even attached it. Wow! And then I was super-tired and I went to bed.
On the gardening front, the tomato bed looks pretty pathetic. I have no idea if anything will survive the transplanting. After last night’s rain, we are in for a week of hot sun, which is arriving according to the farmers a month early. So now it’s time to water twice a day. I also still haven’t transplanted the last 3 things, but hopefully this week.
My goals by EOB Thursday:
Trim, prep and attach purple strings binding
Some yellow LCRR blocks
And now I"m #35 on the list. Slow down, people!