Monday, January 04, 2021

C&C Goals 2021

Oh Coverlets & Counterpanes, how you drive me to distraction!

I just need to do it.  Nike was right all along.

I am a project manager of accounting things at work, so I just need to apply my work skills to this process.  I have a mental block and I just don't like doing work things at home; I already do them at work!  But once it's set up, it will be fine.  2021 is the year of setting it up.  

Ted is on board with this and really will push both me and himself to get this accomplished.  The biggest thing that happened was that he told me to buy a longarm.  This is not a small purchase.  It is a big thing and a big expense.  It is also my dream and he knows it.

So how does this all tie together - the last posts?  While I could technically buy a longarm tomorrow, I don't need that kind of financial stress.  I also don't want to wait until I am 100% out of debt; that could be up to 10 years! So Ted and I came up with an agreeable compromise - the Discover bill must go.  

So I hope that can be done in 2024 sometime.  

Meanwhile we have to get the house ready.  We're lazy and while we are motivated, we will take a long time to get things where we want them.  We've talked through some of it, and so we have an idea generally how we want it to go. 

We can do this!  

Meanwhile, back to work.



No comments: