Monday, April 23, 2018

So Much for a Vacation...

Today is my tenth and final day home in a row.  It was supposed to be 6 days of me home alone and of course the two weekends.  It ended up being me home alone for 4 days and about losing my ever-loving mind. 

We survived prom.  Mother Nature went back and forth and back and forth and back and forth with the barometer, leading me to have more migraines and mini-migraines all week.  I napped and napped and napped.  And read and read and read.  That part wasn't so bad, in retrospect.

However, I got next to nothing done.  I did get the donation bags out of my trunk, so that has to count for something.  I did get the binding on my Innovations quilt and it's nearly all sewn down.  I watched *a lot* of tivo.  I mean, an insane amount of recorded stuff.  I got a sized 2T cardigan through one sleeve, leaving the other sleeve for a conference this week at work.  I got a shawl to the point I wanted to. 

Of course today (being the last day) is the first and only day I have felt OK.  And I left my wallet and car keys in Ted's car.  We went to the Cardinals game in STL yesterday and I took the keys out of my pocket and put them in the door pocket for the drive home.  And forgot to check when I got out last night.  So I've relaxed some more today and did 2 hours of work, going through a huge amount of email.

So back to work I go tomorrow, but hopefully I will have the energy to do stuff after work now.

No comments: