Monday, January 09, 2012

Week 1 recap

Week 1 wrap up:

Goals:

5a Nothing.
5b I think I know what I want to do. So I will pull everything together and let it sit there for a while and let it percolate.
5c I want to make 60 black and white 4 patches and look up the colors that were 7-12.
5d Pull it out of the closet and study it. Start quilting on it and be ¼ of the way done with the quilting.

Complete the 8 string QAYG blocks.
Cut 2.5” strips for Chiclets blocks. I have a bunch of fabric lying around and so while I put it all away, I’ll just cut a strip from each one.
Nothing on the Old Navy shirts.

For Orca Bay , I will assemble a little row and a star row. I’m starting at the bottom.
For Jeanne’s Diamonds, I will put the rows together, which will leave me with a completed top without borders.

Additionally I made a mini of Jeanne’s Diamonds and that is sandwiched.

Progress:

5a Same.
5b Going with Streak of Sunshine.
5c Made 60 4-patches and looked up all the colors.
5d Nothing. Boo.

The 8 QAYG string blocks are done.
Strips were cut for the Chiclets blocks.
Nothing was done on the shirts.

I did assemble 2 rows for Orca Bay .
I did assemble the center of the top for Jeanne’s Diamonds.

I did finish the mini Jeanne’s Diamonds. 0.53 yards used in mini. 0 for UFOs. 0.53 total YTD.

No comments: