Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dishes

After 146 pages, 25,000 words and nearly 11MB, it’s done.

Our marketing group finished the paper last night. Our print shop here at work bound it for us for free, because well, here in the country, people are kind like that. And there’s a matching PowerPoint to go with it. I did that piece. I actually did a little bit of the paper, but the other 3 ladies in my group made that thing happen.

And at 6pm tonight we turn in this behemoth paper and present the PowerPoint. By 7:15, we have our lives back.

And while writing right now sounds like the absolute worse thing to do ever, I am taking time to write this. Because I’m happy it’s done. And I have great ladies on my team. And we’re all coming back next term to get through the capstone course together. We figured if we did well this time, why not go for the repeat?

So when I get home from class tonight, I’ll get on Facebook and check my farm and do all of that. And then tomorrow I’ll come to work and manage all the piles on my desk. I very well may just make a bunch of to-do lists for each project. I know there are lots of little odds and ends I need to accomplish. Tomorrow night will be heavenly. I have some things I need to get done, but I’m not even stressing about it. Saturday we have NOTHING on the agenda. Wow.

This means I’m going to have to do dishes, doesn’t it?

No comments: